Only Prince could diss his fans with a song that most of his fans will be dying to hear and probably enjoy.

Damn..pure genius. It's like getting beat down while Purple Rain is playing in the background :)

Victor

Belinda wrote:
It is a great song, but the man is threatening to hit us with rocks if
we come at him again. That's what he says in the song. If it's a
publicity stunt. Good 4 him. Why not create ur own bad press. Get a
jump on the CJs of the world. Nobody said he was a marketing genius,
but any press is good press I guess. He needs to do something
productive with that damn site. I love the song but I hear him taking
mad jabs at us. But it's not like he hasn't done that b4.

I'm still vexed about the 'fan is short 4 fanatic' comment. U'd think
he'd have taken the word short out of his dictionary. *he he* :-)

~B