Thank you Jill.  Hey one a minute isn't your b'day
around this time as well? :-)  If so Happy Birthday
girl! :-)

Yes, just going to see Stevie Wonder and I get an
absolutely FABULOUS surprise!  I had no idea he was
even in NYC!  He is still beautiful and oh so cool!
:-)

<Moderator: Come to think of it you maybe right! Jill's Birthday was the
other day! Happy Belated JILL!! -Derek>

Yeah apparently he was in New York visiting the Watchtower here in New York
according 3121.com. I don't know why buy my heart sank a little bit further
when I read that :-\ -Derek>