I think I'd pay to see that...ROFL

  Robin

<Moderator: I don't think it would sound to different from the Peter Griffin
Christmas album  -Derek>

Robin Turner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Dang. It was so close to home too. I was really looking forward to this.
Well, maybe another time. :-(

Robin

outside the HOB. I think I still remember the lyrics to some of the songs on
Fruit and the Bottom. We could make up our own lyrics to the Heros's TV show
soundtrack :-D -Derek>

Andrew Stanger wrote:
I called the house of blues in AC today about the Wendy and Lisa show and
it
has been cancelled. :(