New interview with Mayte...

Amil

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Tirusha"
Date: June 17, 2008 9:31:22 AM EDT
Subject: Latest Interview: Mayte Garcia

Hey Everyone!!

I hope you're a Bollywood bluff because you're about to be put to the ultimate test! Remember the Hindi movie Dus? If so, remember the awesome item song "Deedar De" --- hmmm...you remember what I'm talking about!

The main girl in the song was Puerto Rican singer and actress Mayte Garcia and of course, I just did an interview with her! She is an awesome person and very down-to-Earth! Check it out and let me know what you think!

Link: http://bravuraartist.com/2008/06/17/deedar-de-diva-mayte-garcia/

xoxo
Tirusha