Lol. I see u didn't give up being shady 4 Lent :-)

Why am I suddenly having 1800-New-Funk "Crystal Ball" flashbacks? If I
pre-order...

* Will the people who bought it from the store get theirs b4 I get mine?
* Will they get a lyric book and liner notes while I get 2 guess what's
actually on the CD?
* Will my compensation 4 getting it almost a month after the people who
didn't pre-order be a corny t-shirt that doesn't fit?
* Will they get a normal CD case while I have to fumble with a plastic
lunchbox monstrosity that when I open, all the CDs fly out? Why did I think
it was going 2 be a nice globe shaped centerpiece?

Well that's my typical Prince fan rant 4 the day and I'll only pre-order if
Prince is selling it from his site... cuz I love him and I'm a glutton 4
punishment lol!

~B

<Moderator: Not Shady, Evooooool!  I am buying from Target. F Prince and his
direct sales. Don't trust him with a dollar let alone $12.99. His premiums
are always garbage anyway. Crystal Ball, NPG Music club, the list goes on.
Try to play your DRM laden music now boys and gurls. I bet you can't You
know why? The licensing server is gone :-P. He will figure out new and fun
ways to mess this up and laugh all the way to bank at the same time. PASS!
-Kered>