The state is asking if others provide incentives directly to students. As
others respond, it would be helpful to know about incentives at any level:
directly to students, families, teachers, or districts. Thanks all! This is
a great way to learn what others are doing! Jane

On 1/15/09 1:20 PM, "Dennis, Lawrence" <lawrence.den...@ode.state.oh.us>
wrote:

> Jane:
>
> Is the individual talking about the school personnel or the individuals
> (students) who we are tying to get the information from?  I am assuming that
> we are talking about students and some of our districts have used creative
> ways to gather the information, but I am not aware of offering any cash
> incentives to individual students.  We also do not feel that in a large state
> that many districts will support this.  Thanks.

<<image.gif>>