From: "Parkhill, Florence" <fgpar...@uncc.edu>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 09:23:28 -0400
To: <nstta...@listserv.uncc.edu>
Subject: HEATH RESOURCE CENTER INVITES YOUR REVIEW-ONLINE SURVEY

  Dear Friends and Colleagues,

 The George Washington University HEATH Resource Center recently announced
with pride the launch of our updated website: http://www.heath.gwu.edu.

 We have spent great time and attention to the details and believe that we
have a site that will be welcoming to students, families, and professionals
alike. We hope  you have had an opportunity to visit the new and fresh face
of HEATH and invite you now to provide us with your valued feedback,
thoughtful suggestions and comments on our Peer-Review Survey available at:
  http://tinyurl.com/HEATH-Peer-Survey

 If you have not had an opportunity to visit our new site, we encourage you
to do so now:
 http://www.heath.gwu.edu

 You will note many changes in how we look and updates to our materials. New
to our reconfigured site is the addition of 14 training modules written for
high school students with disabilities preparing for transition from high
school to college, a module for parents, and a module for college/university
professionals. These 16 modules are accessed by clicking on the "Module" tab
found at the top of our website. Development of these self-directed modules
and our improved website was supported in part by Lumina Foundation for
Education, an Indianapolis-based, private, independent foundation dedicated
to expanding success in education beyond high school.

 You will continue to find our Guidance Counselor's Toolkit vetted by the
Office of Special Education Programs, not only on our landing page put also
in its own dedicated Toolkit tab and in our Resources Tab. The Resources
also include our Seasonal Programs (including our Summer Pre-College
Programs), FAQs or Frequently Asked Questions, Links, and File Repository
(including our collection of articles in pdf and PowerPoint presentations).

 HEATH continues to provide you updates and information in the fields of
disability, postsecondary education, and career development through our News
and Publications. You will note that we have updated our Archived files to
assure our materials are current and correct.

 As always, we encourage your comments on our new platform and products and
we greatly appreciate your feedback on our survey at:

 http://tinyurl.com/HEATH-Peer-Survey

 Thanks!

 Dr. Donna Martinez
 Director, The HEATH Resource Center