 _____
From: owner-npsos...@lists.uoregon.edu
[mailto:owner-npsos...@lists.uoregon.edu] On Behalf Of Jane FallsSent:
Wednesday, June 03, 2009 12:22 PMTo: PSO CofPSubject: [NPSO]: Revising PSO
interview protocols
Hello all,Quick update on the New Indicator 14 FAQ: we have revised it based on
the presentation in Charlotte, NC and the May 21 webinar and are awaiting OSEP
vetting. You will, of course, be the first to know when it is finalized. And a
request: If any of you have taken a stab at revising your interview protocols
to meet the new requirements, we would love to see what you are thinking. As
soon as the FAQ is finalized, we will be revising the NPSO Stage 1: Post-School
Data Collection Protocol and getting OSEP approval on that.

Our next monthly community of practice event will be a teleconference on June
18, 2009. We will have a round robin sharing of what states are doing this year
to collect (or not collect) post-school outcome data. We know the value of
learning from one another and encourage your participation! 8:00 - 9:00 a.m.
HI10:00 - 11:00 a.m. AK11:00 - 12:00 p.m. PT12:00 - 1:00 p.m. MT1:00 - 2:00
p.m. CT2:00 - 3:00 p.m. ETTo join the call: Dial 1-888-387-8686Room Number:
346-5641#

Jane Falls, CoordinatorNational Post-School Outcomes Center1268 University of
OregonEugene, OR
97403-1268541-346-0354jafa...@uoregon.eduhttp://www.psocenter.orgLearn about
NPSO products, services and events plus connect other state experts! Subscribe
to our NPSO list at http://www.psocenter.org/cofp.html#email