Greetings post-school outcomes colleagues,

This is a reminder that grant applications for Statewide Longitudinal Data
Systems Grant (pre-school, through school, and into continuing education and
careers) are available. Most of you are likely already working to ensure
your State application includes ways to incorporate IDEA post-school outcome
data into these systems. States are encouraged to coordinate across
programs, including IDEA.
The application submission deadline is November 19, 2009.

For additional information and link to the applications, please see:
http://nces.ed.gov/programs/slds/

Also there is a webinar tomorrow regarding this grant program. Details and
registration available at:
http://www.dataqualitycampaign.org/events

SLDS will be an emphasis of our NPSO work in our new funding cycle.

Jane Falls, Coordinator
National Post-School Outcomes Center
1268 University of Oregon
Eugene, OR 97403-1268
541-346-0354
jafa...@uoregon.edu
http://www.psocenter.org

Learn about NPSO products, services and events plus connect other state
experts!
Subscribe to our NPSO list at http://www.psocenter.org/cofp.html#email

<<image.gif>>