From: owner-npsos...@lists.uoregon.edu
[mailto:owner-npsos...@lists.uoregon.edu] On Behalf Of Jane Falls
Sent: Friday, November 13, 2009 4:58 PM
To: PSO CofP; Secondary Transition Priority Team
Subject: [NPSO]: NPSO 11/12/09 Monthly Community of Practice Notes; next
webinar 12/10/09

NPSO Community of Practice Call Notes
November 12, 2009
See attached and also available
early next week at our Community of Practice Website
http://www.psocenter.org/CofP2009.html

Topic:
Round robin state sharing and problem solving.
1) What is happening in our state regarding Statewide Longitudinal Data Systems?
2) How is PSO data collection going this year?

Please Mark Your Calendar For Our
Next CoP webinar
Dec. 10, 2009
Topic: Debut of PSO State and Local Data Use Toolkit
8:00 - 9:00 a.m. HI
10:00 - 11:00 a.m. AK
11:00 - noon PT
noon - 1:00 p.m. MT
1:00 - 2:00 p.m. CT
2:00 - 3:00 p.m. ET

NEW NPSO PRODUCT NOW AVAILABLE
Indicator 14: Change is Good.
This one page flier is intended to help you spread the message that the
Indicator 14 changes can be positive. Customize by adding your state contact.
Available at
http://www.psocenter.org/

TWO NEW NPSO PRODUCTS COMING SOON
Survey Protocol (revised Indicator 14)
Post-School Outcome Data Use Toolkit

[cid:image001.gif@01CA6693.2597EE20]

We removed the file NPSOCofPCallNotesNov09.doc.zip from this message because it
violated our content security policy.  Please contact the ALSDE Helpdesk at
334-353-1250 if you have any questions.

<<inline: image001.gif>>