Hi all:

The NPSO wants to update you on the progress on our B14 Indicator survey
protocol. We apologize for the delay in timeliness of providing this tool to
you. We are currently waiting for guidance from OSEP on an additional item
related to the new measurement table which may change the calculation of A, B,
and C. Once we receive guidance, we will finalize the protocol and send the
survey to OSEP for review.

As to prior work on the survey protocol, to date, we have: (a) revised the
protocol; (b) received feedback from the NPSO Community of Practice, NPSO
Technical Workgroup, and many of you; (c) revised the protocol based on this
feedback; and finally (d) piloted the survey protocol with young adults with
disabilities across several disability types.

We look forward to sharing this tool with you in the near future. If you would
like to review a DRAFT (i.e., not yet OSEP reviewed) of the survey protocol,
please contact Jane Falls (jafa...@uoregon.edu) or myself (dkun...@uoregon.edu
).

Have a wonderful holiday season.

Deanne & Jane

Deanne Unruh, Ph.D.
National Post-School Outcomes Center, Co-Director
Secondary Special Education & Transition Research Unit

Ph.: 541-346-1424
Fax: 541-346-1411