The below is forwarded by Caroline Moore, Director of the Western Regional
Resource Center and Technical Assistance and Consulting Services located at
the University of Oregon. This is a wonderful employment opportunity.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Greetings Colleagues,

I am writing to let you know that our organization is launching a
recruitment for two new full-time positions: TA Provider and Director. I
will be retiring July 1 and ending my tenure as director of TACS and the
WRRC. I am looking forward to the opportunities that this change will afford
me and the organization. We are confident that the transition will be smooth
and the benefits will be many. We are anticipating that a new director
will bring fresh energy and ideas. It has been my great pleasure to work
with all of you for many years and we will keep you informed as we move
forward.

We need your help in recruiting these two new staff members. Please review
the position descriptions at the links below and urge qualified individuals
to apply.

Director:   http://hr.uoregon.edu/jobs/unclassified.php?id=3284

TA Provider:  http://hr.uoregon.edu/jobs/unclassified.php?id=3283

Thank you again for your friendship and support.

Caroline

--
Caroline Moore, Director
Technical Assistance & Consulting Services/

Deanne Unruh, Ph.D.
NPSO & SSET, Director
University of Oregon
541-346-1424

*National Post-School Outcomes Center*
http://www.psocenter.org/
*Secondary Special Education & Transition Research Unit*
http://sset.uoregon.edu/
**