NPSO Community of Practice Call
June 9, 2011

Hi all:  This is a reminder that our NPSO Community of Practice
Teleconference will be Thursday June 9th.

Topic: Round Robin Data Collection

NPSO staff will facilitate a conversation about post-school outcomes data
collection. We will cover the who, what, when, and how  of PSO data
collection in states. States will be encouraged to share where they are in
the process of data collection, any barriers or obstacles they have come
against, and strategies for overcoming those barriers. This is a great time
to share ideas across states. We look forward to hearing from you.

Please be prepared to share what is happening in your state.

When: June 9, 2011

> Join: https://tadnet.ilinc.com/join/ccyxspr
> Primary Dial-In: 1-888-447-7153
> Passcode: 592737