From: owner-npsos...@lists.uoregon.edu
[mailto:owner-npsos...@lists.uoregon.edu] On Behalf Of Dawn Rowe
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2011 9:27 AM
To: npsoserv@lists.uoregon.edu
Subject: [NPSO]: Community of Practice Call October 20

NPSO Community of Practice Call
October 20, 2011

Hi all:  This is a reminder that our NPSO Community of Practice Teleconference
will be Thursday October 20, 2011. There has been a change in topic. This month
we will discuss SPP/APR Improvement Activities. The call will be via Adobe
Connect. See below for call information.

Topic: SPP/APR Improvement Activities

The National Post-School Outcomes Center (NPSO) will discuss writing
Improvement Activities and provide examples for completing Part B Indicator 14
in the Annual Performance Report (APR) due February 1, 2012 (FFY 2010).
Please join us for a discussion about the SPP/APR Improvement Activities. We
look forward to talking with you. Please join us on October 20th.

 Time:

 8:00-9:00 a.m. HI
 10:00-11:00 a.m. AK
 11:00-12:00 p.m. PT