This email is to remind you of the upcoming community of practice call.
Please note the day of the call is not the typically scheduled second
Thursday of the Month. It has been moved to accommodate those who may be
attending the Council for Exceptional Children Conference in Denver, CO.

We are looking forward to your participation. The topic is Implementing
Improvement Activities. Please join us April 5, 2012 to discuss how your
state is implementing Improvement Activities stated in the APR. Please be
prepared to share how your state determined what improvement activities to
include (e.g., did/did not meet targets for Measures A, B, C) and how you
plan to measure progress on these activities.

All materials and notes from the call will be available on the NPSO website
after the call on Thursday.

Time:

 8:00-9:00 a.m. HI
 10:00-11:00 a.m. AK
 11:00-12:00 p.m. PT
 12:00-1:00 p.m. MT
 1:00-2:00 p.m. CT
 2:00-3:00 p.m. ET

<http://tadnet.adobeconnect.com/npso/>
 Conference Number: 1-888-447-7153
 Participant Code: 592737

Just a reminder, please join the NPSO listserv to receive reminders for the
community of practice calls and other information related to post-school
outcomes of youth with disabilities. Please visit our website for the most
up-to-date information and future call topics.

Dawn A. Rowe, Ph.D.
Project Coordinator
National Post-School Outcomes Center
University of Oregon
541-346-8412
dro...@uoregon.edu
www.psocenter.org

<<inline: C8CD2CAF-6294-4A2E-9BB4-1A95784EF232[17].png>>