National Post School Outcome Data Community of Practice

Greetings all!

This email is to remind you of our community of practice call Thursday, July
12, 2012. As always, we look forward to your participation. The topic is:
Ensuring a Representative Respondent Group: Ideas from States.

Please join us to discuss strategies your state is using to ensure or improve
the representativeness of your respondent group. Come prepared to share
strategies/ideas your state is using to help ensure a representative respondent
group and to reach respondents you have found to be particularly challenging.
Strategies could include survey modifications, marketing or outreach
strategies, oversampling or other methodologies, changes to data collection
processes including second level correction strategies, or other
ideas/strategies you are trying.  This call will be an open discussion to share
approaches/successes and troubleshoot or problem solve any issues you may be
encountering as you proceed with this year's data collection.

All materials and notes from the call will be shared via the listserv and made
available on the NPSO website as soon as we can post them. We are currently
experiencing some changes in website support, and will make website updates as
soon as we are able.

Hope you can join us all on Thursday.

Time:
 8:00-9:00 a.m. HI
 10:00-11:00 a.m. AK
 11:00-12:00 p.m. PT
 12:00-1:00 p.m. MT
 1:00-2:00 p.m. CT
 2:00-3:00 p.m. ET

 Conference Number: 1-888-447-7153
 Participant Code: 592737

Just a reminder, please join the NPSO listserv to receive reminders for the
community of practice calls and other information related to post-school
outcomes of youth with disabilities. Please visit our website for the most
up-to-date information and future call topics.
To unsubscribe from this mailing list, please send an email to
npsoserv-requ...@lists.uoregon.edu with "unsubscribe" in the body
(without the quotes).