From: Test, David <dwt...@uncc.edu>
Date: Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 8:08 AM
Subject: Project Coordinator position available
To: "Wehmeyer, Michael L" <wehme...@ku.edu>, "da...@tamu.edu" <
da...@tamu.edu>, "Martin, James E." <jemar...@ou.edu>, Audrey Trainor <
aatrai...@wisc.edu>, "diane.bass...@unco.edu" <diane.bass...@unco.edu>,
Deanne Unruh <dkun...@uoregon.edu>, "mdd...@lcsc.edu" <mdd...@lcsc.edu>, "
mmornings...@ku.edu" <mmornings...@ku.edu>, "erik.car...@vanderbilt.edu" <
erik.car...@vanderbilt.edu>, "joseph.mad...@uconn.edu" <
joseph.mad...@uconn.edu>, Lyman Dukes <ldu...@mail.usf.edu>, "
dun...@depaul.edu" <dun...@depaul.edu>, "k...@ou.edu" <k...@ou.edu>, "
lori.peter...@unco.edu" <lori.peter...@unco.edu>, "jvandy...@fontbonne.edu"
<jvandy...@fontbonne.edu>, "eric.robe...@tamu.edu" <eric.robe...@tamu.edu>,
"koch...@gwu.edu" <koch...@gwu.edu>, "rb...@kent.edu" <rb...@kent.edu>, "
pl...@kent.edu" <pl...@kent.edu>, "Grossi, Teresa Ann" <tgro...@indiana.edu>,
"tsimm...@louisville.edu" <tsimm...@louisville.edu>, "kshog...@illinois.edu"
<kshog...@illinois.edu>, Keith Storey <keith.sto...@tu.edu>, "
pweh...@vcu.org" <pweh...@vcu.org>, Karen Rabren <rabr...@auburn.edu>,
Lauren Lindstrom <linds...@uoregon.edu>, "cath...@vcu.edu" <cath...@vcu.edu>,
"Hughes, Carolyn" <carolyn.hug...@vanderbilt.edu>, "margo.i...@osumc.edu" <
margo.i...@osumc.edu>, "mag...@uwyo.edu" <mag...@uwyo.edu>, Clare Papay <
pap...@arcadia.edu>, "Noonan, Pattie" <pnoo...@ku.edu>, Robert Morgan <
bob.mor...@usu.edu>

 Dear Colleagues:****

** **

Recently we have received word that the Center on Secondary Education for
Students with Autism (CSESA) grant was funded (Sam Odom at the FPG Child
development Institute at UNC-Chapel Hill submitted the proposal) by IES. As
part of the project, Diane Browder and I were awarded a two-year subgrant
to develop curriculum.   Diane will be developing curriculum to improve the
academic performance of secondary students with autism who are dually
diagnosed with moderate to severe intellectual disability, and I will be
developing curriculum in secondary transition. Our subgrant is for two
years, beginning now and ending June 30, 2014.  I have attached a copy of
the UNC Charlotte part of the grant which describes what we will be doing.**
**

** **

The reason for this email is to ask your assistance in getting the word out
that we are *hiring a full-time Project Coordinator* for this grant with a
salary in the range of $52-54K per year.  The position description is
attached.  Please forward this email to colleagues and students (former and
current) who you think might be interested in this Project Coordinator
position.  ****

** **

The direct link is: ****

https://jobs.uncc.edu/applicants/jsp/shared/position/JobDetails_css.jsp?postingId=268399
****

or ****

https://jobs.uncc.edu/applicants/jsp/shared/search/SearchResults_css.jsp  **
**

** **

Select EPA staff and click the view button, find Research Associate,
position # 1997.****

** **

If they want additional information, they can email me at
dwtest@uncc.eduand/or call me at
704-687-8853. Thank you for your assistance.****

** **

David W. Test****

Professor****

Department of Special Education and Child Development****

Co-Director****

National Secondary Transition Technical Assistance Center****

UNC Charlotte****

9201 University City Blvd.****

Charlotte, NC 28223-0001****

704.687.8853 (office)****

704.687.2916 (fax)****

 ****

If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission or a person
responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, distribution, or other use of any of the information in this
transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission
in error, please notify me immediately by reply e-mail or by telephone at
704-687-8853. Thank you.****

** **

To unsubscribe from this mailing list, please send an email to
npsoserv-requ...@lists.uoregon.edu with "unsubscribe" in the body
(without the quotes).