National Post School Outcome Community of Practice
Happy New Year!

This email is to remind you of our community of practice call Thursday, January
10th. As always, we look forward to your participation. The topic is: APR –
Preparing for Submission.

In this session we will overview some of the changes that were included in the
OSEP SPP/APR writing packet and provide opportunities to ask questions, gain
clarification, and share some of your state's ahas as you reviewed your PSO
data. All materials and notes from the call will be shared via the listserv and
made available on the NPSO website as soon as we can post them.

Hope you can join us all on Thursday.

Time:
 8:00-9:00 a.m. HI
 10:00-11:00 a.m. AK
 11:00-12:00 p.m. PT
 12:00-1:00 p.m. MT
 1:00-2:00 p.m. CT
 2:00-3:00 p.m. ET

 Conference Number: 1-888-447-7153
 Participant Code: 592737

Just a reminder, please join the NPSO listserv to receive reminders for the
community of practice calls and other information related to post-school
outcomes of youth with disabilities. Please visit our website for the most
up-to-date information and future call topics.

---
Dawn A. Rowe, Ph.D.
Project Coordinator
National Post-School Outcomes Center
University of Oregon
541-346-8412
dro...@uoregon.edu<UrlBlockedError.aspx>
www.psocenter.org

[cid:994B1E68-4F45-4A35-AFB3-506CD82852C8]

<<inline: C8CD2CAF-6294-4A2E-9BB4-1A95784EF232[22].png>>

To unsubscribe from this mailing list, please send an email to
npsoserv-requ...@lists.uoregon.edu with "unsubscribe" in the body
(without the quotes).