National Post School Outcome Community of Practice
Greetings all!

This email is to remind you of our community of practice call Thursday, August
8, 2013. As always, we look forward to your participation. The topic is:
SPP/APR Analysis Summary.

Please join us to hear the results of the 2013 APR analysis. All materials and
notes from the call will be shared via the listserv and made available on the
NPSO website as soon as we can post them.

Hope you can join us all on Thursday.

Time:
 8:00-9:00 a.m. HI
 10:00-11:00 a.m. AK
 11:00-12:00 p.m. PT
 12:00-1:00 p.m. MT
 1:00-2:00 p.m. CT
 2:00-3:00 p.m. ET

Conference number : 1 877 512 6886

Conference ID : 4384592072

Just a reminder, please join the NPSO listserv to receive reminders for the
community of practice calls and other information related to post-school
outcomes of youth with disabilities. Please visit our website for the most
up-to-date information and future call topics.

---
Dawn A. Rowe, Ph.D.
Project Coordinator
National Post-School Outcomes Center
University of Oregon
541-346-8412
dro...@uoregon.edu
www.psocenter.org

[cid:56059BFB-BDAF-4CA5-BDF8-8D536813597A]

To unsubscribe from this mailing list, please send an email to
npsoserv-requ...@lists.uoregon.edu with "unsubscribe" in the body
(without the quotes).