National Post School Outcome Community of Practice
Greetings all!

This email is to remind you of our community of practice call Thursday, October
10, 2013. As always, we look forward to your participation. The topic is: Part
B Indicator 14 APR Writing Suggestions and Examples for FFY 2012 (February 1,
2014 Submission).

Please join us to preview the Part B Indicator 14 APR Writing Suggestions and
Examples for FFY 2012 and discuss how this example can be used as a writing
template for your state's APR.  All materials and notes from the call will be
shared via the listserv and made available on the NPSO website as soon as we
can post them.

Hope you can join us all on Thursday.

Time:
 8:00-9:00 a.m. HI
 10:00-11:00 a.m. AK
 11:00-12:00 p.m. PT
 12:00-1:00 p.m. MT
 1:00-2:00 p.m. CT
 2:00-3:00 p.m. ET

Conference number : 1 877 512 6886

Conference ID : 4384592072

---Dawn A. Rowe, Ph.D.
Project Coordinator
National Post-School Outcomes Center
University of Oregon
541-346-8412
dro...@uoregon.edu
www.psocenter.org

[cid:A70D4788-D284-4FCC-8FCF-4A614144BFED]

<<inline: C8CD2CAF-6294-4A2E-9BB4-1A95784EF232[31].png>>

To unsubscribe from this mailing list, please send an email to
npsoserv-requ...@lists.uoregon.edu with "unsubscribe" in the body
(without the quotes).