National Post School Outcome Community of Practice
This email is to remind you of our community of practice call Thursday,
September 11, 2014. As always, we look forward to your participation. The topic
is:  Conducting an Infrastructure Analysis for SSIP.  Kimberly Hartsell from
the South East Regional Resource Center will be joining us to discuss some of
the tools developed by the RRCP to assist states with the SSIP. She will be
highlighting the Part B infrastructure analysis template and the SWOT analysis
tools in particular.

Engage in critical dialogue with your peers regarding progress on SSIP. Come
prepared to ask questions about infrastructure analysis and share some
strategies your state is using to gather information regarding state capacity
to improve outcomes for youth with disabilties. We are looking forward to
hearing from everyone.  Please join us September 11, 2014.

Hope you can join us all on Thursday.

Time:
 8:00-9:00 a.m. HI
 10:00-11:00 a.m. AK
 11:00-12:00 p.m. PT
 12:00-1:00 p.m. MT
 1:00-2:00 p.m. CT
 2:00-3:00 p.m. ET

Conference number : 1 877 512 6886

Conference ID : 4384592072

---
Dawn A. Rowe, Ph.D.
Project Coordinator
National Post-School Outcomes Center
University of Oregon
541-346-8412
dro...@uoregon.edu<mailto:dro...@uoregon.edu>
www.psocenter.org
To unsubscribe from this mailing list, please send an email to
npsoserv-requ...@lists.uoregon.edu with "unsubscribe" in the body
(without the quotes).