National Post School Outcome Community of Practice
This email is to remind you of our community of practice call Thursday,
December 11, 2014. As always, we look forward to your participation. The topic
is:  What’s in a sample: When to adjust your sampling plan!!.  During this call
Tamara Nimkoff, from IDC will join us to discuss  example situations for states
to consider which would constitute a change of their sampling plan. Tamara will
be available to answer questions and schedule additional TA around sampling
plans. We will also provide a brief refresher on the NPSO sampling calculator
and the Response calculator, tools you can use as you embark on yet another
SPP/APR.

Engage in critical dialogue with your peers regarding data collection systems.
Come prepared with questions regarding sampling. We are looking forward to
hearing from everyone.  Please join us December 11, 2014.

Hope you can join us all on Thursday.

Time:
 8:00-9:00 a.m. HI
 10:00-11:00 a.m. AK
 11:00-12:00 p.m. PT
 12:00-1:00 p.m. MT
 1:00-2:00 p.m. CT
 2:00-3:00 p.m. ET

Conference number : 1 877 512 6886

Conference ID : 4384592072

---
Dawn A. Rowe, Ph.D.
Project Coordinator
National Post-School Outcomes Center
University of Oregon
541-346-8412
dro...@uoregon.edu<mailto:dro...@uoregon.edu>
www.psocenter.org

--
The purpose of this private listserv is to share information about IDEA data
quality and data systems in a secure environment.

To reply to this topic, simply reply to this email and your message will be
forwarded to all group members.

To create a new topic, send a new email to
idea-data-center-pa...@googlegroups.com<mailto:idea-data-center-pa...@googlegroups.com>

To add a listserve member or change a listserve member address, please contact
idead...@westat.com<mailto:idead...@westat.com>
---
"IDEA-data-center-partB" group.
idea-data-center-partb+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:idea-data-center-partb+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.