Aron (and the rest of the team), while you are certainly welcome to look at any
code set at any time, we need to get this code into the main tree to enable
further work on the simulation engine and the data broker. At this point, this
is a blocker for work on those components. It's been up for review now for 10
days and that seems a reasonable amount of time to hold up things waiting on
review.

Please take a look at the code at your leisure and create bugs for any issues
you may find. It's only alpha code, so there are sure to be some! In the
meanwhile, unless some breaking issue is found by tonight, I'll move the branch
forward to the main stream so that we can continue work on the rest of
components needed for the alpha milestone.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~fpstovall/nrtb/cpp_common/+merge/72827
Your team NRTB Core is subscribed to branch lp:nrtb.