I worked this bug due to the fact that Linda's been ill and we need it
for databroker.

** Changed in: nrtb

** Changed in: nrtb
     Assignee: Linda Schneider (linda-moore416) => Rick Stovall (fpstovall)

** Branch linked: lp:~fpstovall/nrtb/GPB_definitions

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of NRTB
Core, which is subscribed to New Real Time Battle.

Title:
  Todo: Define GPB interface between Visualization and DataBroker

Status in The New Real Time Battle Project:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  The communication between the VisualizationEngine and the DataBroker is not
defined.  The following tasks need to be completed...
  o    Create the proto files to be used between the two applications
  o    Define how they will be used and expectations for various scenarios