Hello David,

  Try putting in your tcl script instead of

  set val(ifq)  Queue/DropTail/PriQueue

set val(ifq)            CMUPriQueue

  I think this will solve your problem,
  Have a nice weekend,
                               Michael Sidiropoulos

David Carter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dear all,

I am comparing the performance of different ad hoc routing protocols
in ns-2. Simulations I have made work wine with AODV and DSDV
protocols however DSR seems to start ok and then at a strange time
will halt the simulation and display 'child killed: bus error'. This
is the error that I got using Mac OS X, when a friend tried the same
simulation using Windows it gave a  "Segmentation fault (core
dumped)" error.

Any help would be very gratefully received,
Many thanks,
David