Hi all,

I am implementing some security extensions to AODV protocol.  I am having
some doubts....
1)   How can I know the location information ((x,y,z) co-ordinate form)  of
a mobile wireless node at protocol design time as i required to use the
location information while sending a packet ?
2)   How the co-ordinate system in ns/nam ((x,y,z) co-ordinate system) is
mapped with actual location ? As the transmission range is described in
meters , how can we know depending on the location (x,y,z) information
whether two nodes are in transmission range or not ?

Thanks in advance...

Regards
Anupama