SUGGEST SOMETHING IF POSSIBLE ON THE GIVEN BELOW PRBLEM.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]# cd gt-itm
[EMAIL PROTECTED] gt-itm]# cd src
[EMAIL PROTECTED] src]# ./configure
bash: ./configure: No such file or directory
[EMAIL PROTECTED] src]# cd ..
[EMAIL PROTECTED] gt-itm]# ./configure
bash: ./configure: No such file or directory
[EMAIL PROTECTED] gt-itm]# cd sgb2ns
[EMAIL PROTECTED] sgb2ns]# ./configure
bash: ./configure: No such file or directory
[EMAIL PROTECTED] sgb2ns]# cd ..
[EMAIL PROTECTED] gt-itm]# make all
make: Nothing to be done for `all'.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] gt-itm]# make
make: Nothing to be done for `all'.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] gt-itm]# cd src
[EMAIL PROTECTED] src]# make
gcc  -I../include -L../lib    -c -o geog.o geog.c
geog.c: In function `geo':
geog.c:185: error: `NBBY' undeclared (first use in this function)
geog.c:185: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
geog.c:185: error: for each function it appears in.)
make: *** [geog.o] Error 1

On Mon, 26 Dec 2005 Filippos Kolovos wrote :
>I think that you are executing another configure program that happens to be
>in your
>PATH.
>You need to cd into the gt-imt/src/ directory and from there to execute
>./configure
>and make.
>The way you are doing it, you are probaly constructing an irrelevant
>Makefile with
>./configure and that's why no executables are being created in the
>gt-itm/bin
>directory.
>When you are finished you will be able to see inside the bin directory an
>executable
>for gt-itm, called itm, the main program of gt-itm. It should have execution
>permissions.
>
>  Also when installing sgb2ns you need to make sure that you copy and extract
>the
>tarball inside the gt-itm directory, so that the sgb2ns directory resides in
>your gt-itm
>directory.
>
>Also after you finish installation of sgb2ns (be careful to put it inside
>the gt-itm directory and
>install it from there by executing ./configure and make from gt-itm/sgb2ns/)
>you will
>see its executable also in gt-itm/bin as sgb2ns and also some more
>sgb2<something> programs there.
>
>But remeber: you should execute ./configure and NOT plain configure.
>
>Try that and tell me if it returns any more errors during install.
>(I think that there might be one more error during make of gt-itm, but I'm
>waiting to
>see if it will show up in your system as well. I can also help you there).
>

>I hope to have helped.
>
>-Fk
>

>On 26 Dec 2005 06:49:48 -0000, cp kothari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

> > i am unable to see any executive file in bin dir of gt-itm as stated in
> > the read me doc.
> > i am sending the proc adopted by me for ready ref. i am using FC3 OS.
> >     thanx for reply and hope u w'd help me.
> >
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]# cd gt-itm
> >
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] gt-itm]# ./configure
> > bash: ./configure: No such file or directory
> >
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] gt-itm]# configure
> > checking whether to use symlinks for manpages... no
> >
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] gt-itm]# make all
> > gcc -pipe -c -O -D__NO_STRING_INLINES -D__NO_MATH_INLINES -DTCL_DBGX=
> > -Wall -Wconversion -Wno-implicit-int -fPIC
> > -I/root/ns2.28/ns-allinone-2.28/tcl8.4.5/unix/../generic
> > -I/root/ns2.28/ns-allinone-2.28/tcl8.4.5/unix -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1
> > -DHAVE_LIMITS_H=1 -
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] gt-itm]# cd sgb2ns
> >

> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] sgb2ns]#
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] sgb2ns]# ./sgb2ns ts20.gb ts20.tcl
> > bash: ./sgb2ns: No such file or directory
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] sgb2ns]# sgb2ns ts20.gb ts20.tcl
> [...]

...kothari...