I want to build an agent which is a Poisson traffic generator on top of MAC
layer.
I do not need any routing module since traffic in my simulation is local,
meaning that the destination of a packet is one of neighbors of a given node.
(random traffic per packet basis)

With my little knowledge, if I use built-in Poisson traffic module, I have to
attach traffic sink and source, which I do not want because of traffic type

So, I made an agent like Ping example which directly accessed "LL" target and
configured a node with "Dumb-agent" for routing.
The current situation is that an agent can send packets, but can not receive
packets from other agents.
I think it is because  dumb-agent is not hooked to my agent.
How can I make a hook between dumb-agent and my agent.
I am a beginner.  Please help me out.

If you have a better idea of implementing my work,  please post it.
Thank you.

Myung

Yahoo! Shopping