Hi Christoph,

On Monday 09 January 2006 18:36, christoph schroth wrote:
> I have a rather critical question, and I would be very happy if someone
> could write me a brief answer:
>
> How can I access mobile node data such as location (X_, Y_, etc.) out of
> the agent (e.g., MessagePassing Agent).
>

> With other words: How do I get a reference to the mobile node wo whom I
> have attached the agent before?

Look into "tcl/lib/ns-node.tcl : instproc attach ..." how an agent is attached
to a node. I didn't tried but you should get the Node reference from the
node_ field in the agent.

Daniel.
--
Dipl.-Inf. Daniel Mahrenholz, University of Magdeburg, Germany
Homepage: http://ivs.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~mahrenho