Hi, thanx Tom for ur support. indeed m using ns-allinone-2.29.tar.gz which is
not the updated version. tell me is there any patch available for version
upgrade or need to dowaload the whole package. also tell me can i build two
different versions of NS on the same machine but different directories.

  waiting for reply

  hmrizwan

Tom Henderson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Please make sure that you are using the latest allinone package
(ns-allinone-2.29.2.tar.gz).

If you still have same problem, let me know.

Tom

Hafiz M.Rizwan

Yahoo! Photos