Hello ns-users,
  I have a question regarding the   end to end delay in ns2 for a wireless
simulation.What does it include?I am asking that because in my simulation i
  am getting large values of delay, to be more spesific it is about 4  seconds.
  Is it normal?

   I am measuring the average delay of each node in a scenario where 5 stations
transmit CBR traffic to one node which acts as a traffic sink for all the
others.

   Can you also tell me whether the sending time for every packet that i am
getting from the trace file in the AGT level is it before or after the
station"s IFQ buffer?
  If it is before then i suppose queueing delay is included in my delay
measures.Am i correct? Is that an explanation of the large delay values?

  Any opinion on the above is extremely welcomed,
  Thanks for your time,
                               Michael

 Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!
 Βαρεθήκατε τα ενοχλητικά μηνύ ματα (spam); Το Yahoo! Mail διαθέτει την
καλύτερη δυνατή προστασία κατά των ενοχλητικών μηνυμάτων