hello,
we must realize an application that is able to send and to receive
packages that make give through between one wired network and one
wireless.
The case that we must take in consideration is one situation like this:
there are 2 nodes that must communicate using TCP, over the first node
we create an application TCP that sendes the packages, while on the
other we create an agent TCP Sink, we want that is able to send the
packages to our application.
This application would have to send the packages receipts to an other
type of agent.
Exists something of similar already implemented in ns?
from what we can take cue?

Best Regards
--
Daniele Patuto & Massimo Paon