Hi
       I am working with AODV protocol and renamed it to EAODV... I am
getting the following error when i issue make commanad.

eaodv/eaodv.o(.text+0x10f6): In function `main':
: multiple definition of `main'
common/tclAppInit.o(.text+0x0): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: Warning: size of symbol `main' changed from 45 to 89 in
eaodv/eaodv.o
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [ns] Error 1

Note: I have done the same thing in Windows (Cygwin Environement) and it
compiled properly... but, when i tried this in red hat linux, it is giving
the above problem...  What is the mistake i have committed ? Please help...

Thanks in advance

Regards
Anupama