Hi,all:
   I wondered if there is anyone who ever tested the full-traffic flows in
NS2 (i.e: given n nodes in the network, there are n*(n-1)/2 traffic
flows running in simulation, which means that there is traffic flow for
any two distinct nodes in the network)... I tried it these days and
found a lot of packets missed... ( I calculated the No. of packets sent
and No. of packets received in application layer).. If anyone who ever
had the solution to that, please advise and thanks in advance.

This email and any attachments may be confidential. They may contain legally
privileged information or copyright material. You should not read, copy,
use or disclose them without authorisation. If you are not an intended
recipient, please contact us at once by return email and then delete both
messages. We do not accept liability in connection with computer virus,
data corruption, delay, interruption, unauthorised access or unauthorised
amendment. This notice should not be removed.