Dear all,

I am new in ns-2, I try to simulate a wireless ad-hoc scenario using ns-2. I
notice that in the phy. model of ns-2, as long as the received power is
greater then some threshold, it is assumed the packet is received
successfully. I wonder if there are more realistic models for it, e.g the
packet is received randomly according to its packet error rate. Can anyone
tell me how to implement the packet error rate in phy. model, or can anyone
kindly give me some link so I can refer to?  Please help.  Thank you very
much.

Kai