From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: ns-users@ISI.EDU
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 16:20:47 -0500
Subject: [ns] tclcl build error for ns-2.27 under fedora core 4

Hello,

I just have a simple question. I looked for my a problem similar to
mine in the archives but to of no avail. I tried installing
ns-allinone-2.27 in my centrino laptop that has Fedora Core 4
but came up with the following error:

tclcl-mappings.h: In static member function 'static int
TclObjectHelper::dispatch_(void*,
Tcl_Interp*, int, char**)':
tclcl-mappings.h:51: error: incomplete type 'Tcl' used in nested
name specifier
tclcl-mappings.h:52: error: invalid use of undefined type 'struct Tcl'
tclcl-mappings.h:41: error: forward declaration of 'struct Tcl'
tclcl-mappings.h:57: error: invalid use of undefined type 'struct Tcl'
tclcl-mappings.h:41: error: forward declaration of 'struct Tcl'
make: *** [Tcl.o] Error 1
tclcl-1.15 make failed! Exiting ...

I can't install 2.27 because of this. Does anyone have a remedy for
this? I installed ns-2.29 perfectly and I was running it fine. But
for some certain modules I need to use 2.27. Appreciate the advice in
advance.

Regards
Mowly

          Ritwik Mitra