Hi

Thanks for the response...
I saw the aodv.cc file. In the rt_resolve() function one check is there
which leads to NRTE error. But, that case exists when the packet goes to a
node for farwarding , but the node hasn't got the  route for the
destination. But, the error i am receiving in the trace file is not
generated there. I suppose, NRTE is generated after the MAX_ROUTE_REQ
no.ofrequest retransmissions... but, I don't know how it finds that
all the
RouteRequests are failed ? Depending on what (Whether the timestamp or any
other) this NRTE error is generated...

Please Help...

Regards
Anupama