HI friends,
                 As we know CBR connection use an option type packet/sec to be
sent. Is that means they are sent at regular interval. i.e. 4 packet/sec means
it will send the packet at regular interval of .25 sec.
                 But i think it is not the real world communication. Because
one can send some packet for some time and then after waiting for some time it
will send few more packet. I mean first at 2.230 sec , second at 2.234 sec.
then at 2.35, 2.251, 2.90, 2.901, 2.902, 4.500, 4.503 sec. Is there any way to
make it possible using CBR connection?. Or any other way to do it?.
                 Any suggestion is welcome.

  jeevesh kumar

 Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket