Hi all, .  In my simulation I must test  three protocols :dsr ,dsdv
,aodv .
  But In a first step  i will use the aodv ;
  so I want to get  the values of the rooting table at the end of the
simulation , and exactly I want to get for each node the route of each packet
he send   to reach the destination .
  After that I will compare this rout ( from the rooting table) with the rout
gived from the trace file .

   I found  in ns the file aodv_rtable.cc ,but I don't anderstand any thing in
this code .?

  What and where(exactely in which file) type of code should I write  to print
the content of the rooting table ???

  Please help me,it's verry important
  thanx  a ton in advance
  Amel

  ps :excuse my english

 Nouveau : téléphonez moins cher avec Yahoo! Messenger ! Découvez les tarifs
exceptionnels pour appeler la France et l'international.Téléchargez la version
beta.