The very fact that you are using CBR taffic means that the packets you are
sending will be at a constant rate (in you case at an interval of .25 secs).
Your second case defines bursty traffic - characteristics of TCP traffic
where packets equal to the congestion window value are sent out at a time
etc..

I do not think you can model bursty traffic with CBR.

Zubair

--
Mohammad Zubair Ahmad
PhD Student, Computer Engineering