Hi all ,
   To print the routing table I have followed this steps   :
   1)    I went to the file  aodv_rtrace.h and add this line
            void   print(Trace*);
   2) I wet to the file aodv_rtrace.cc and add this fuction
             void
         aodv_rtable::print(Trace* out) {
         sprintf(out->pt_->buffer(), "P\tdest\tnext");
         out->pt_->dump();
   for (rtable_t::iterator it =rt_ begin() ; it != rt_ e();it++)  {
          sprintf(out->pt_->buffer(),"P\t%d\t%d",
           (*it).first,
           (*it).second);
            out->pt_->dump();
           }
        }
  (print is the function which print the routing table in the trace file )
  3)recompile ns2 by typing ./configure then make install in the
    ~ns-2.29 directory because i'm using ns2.29

  so then i must see in my trace file the routing table printed
  but I don't see this routing table and i don't know why ?????
  So please help me it's verrrry important
  i have attached you my 2 files
    aodv_rtable.cc and aodv_rtable.h

  Thank u a lot in advance
  Amel

 Nouveau : téléphonez moins cher avec Yahoo! Messenger ! Découvez les tarifs
exceptionnels pour appeler la France et l'international.Téléchargez la version
beta.