From: hamdi benmessaoud [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: quarta-feira, 8 de Março de 2006 2:19
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ns] please urgent help :how to print routing table ?????

  Hi pedro ,

Thank you for your reply

 I have follow your idea and do like this :

 1)    I went to the file  aodv_rtrace.h and add this line

          void   print(Trace*);

 2) I wet to the file aodv_rtrace.cc and add this fuction

           void

       aodv_rtable::print(Trace* out) {

       sprintf(out->pt_->buffer(), "P\tdest\tnext");

       out->pt_->dump();

 for (rtable_t::iterator it =rt_ begin() ; it != rt_ e();it++)  {

        sprintf(out->pt_->buffer(),"P\t%d\t%d",

         (*it).first,

         (*it).second);

          out->pt_->dump();

         }

      }

(print is the function which print the routing table in the trace file )

3)recompile ns2 by typing ./configure then make install in the

  ~ns-2.29 directory because i'm using ns2.29

so then i must see in my trace file the routing table printed

but I don't see this routing table and i don't know why ?????

So please help me it's verrrry important

i have attached you my 2 files

  aodv_rtable.cc and aodv_rtable.h

Thank u a lot in advance

Amel

Pedro Vale Estrela <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit :

You can use the MASH object inspector to find the exact TCL object and
instance variable that you need.
http://inesc-0.tagus.ist.utl.pt/~pmsrve/ns2/ns2_with_tkcon_and_tcldebug_scre
enshot2.PNG

Then, make a proc to dump that information.
This requires my ns2 debugging utilities, which has step-by-step
installation guide

http://inesc-0.tagus.ist.utl.pt/~pmsrve/ns2/ns2_debugging2.html
http://inesc-0.tagus.ist.utl.pt/~pmsrve/ns2/ns2_debugging3.html

Pedro Vale Estrela

  _____

Nouveau : téléphonez moins cher avec Yahoo! Messenger. Appelez le monde
entier à partir de 0,012 €/minute ! Téléchargez
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/messenger/mail_taglines/gmail/*http:/fr.beta.messeng
er.yahoo.com>  la version beta.