Norlida,

try "./configure" instead of "configure" and after
configure&make, check
that a binary (executable) file "setdest" is
created in the folder.

Regards,

Marco Fiore

originale----
>Da: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Data: 13-mar-2006 7.07 AM
>A: <ns-users@ISI.EDU>
>Ogg: [ns] Help:  Setdest Command
>

>Hi,
>
> I would like to ask regarding "setdest" command.  In the tutorial it
says that:

> In order to compile the revised setdest.cc do the
following:
>  1. Go to ns directory and run "configure" (you probably
have done that already while building ns). This creates a makefile for
setdest.
>2.Go to indep-utils/cmu-scen-gen/setdest. Run "make" , which
first creates a stand-alone object file for ~ns/rng.cc (the stand-alone
version doesnot use Tclcl libs) and then creates the executable
setdest.
>3. Run setdest with arguments as shown below:
>
>  So, I
have do the first command as below:
>  [EMAIL PROTECTED] ns]# configure
>  then the error would be:
>  bash: configure: command not found
>
>  When I run the second command:
>  [EMAIL PROTECTED] setdest]# make

then the error would be:
>  make: Nothing to be done for 'all"

When I run the third command:
>  ./setdest -n 50 -p 0 -s 20.0 -t 100 -x
500 -y 500 > scen-50-test
>  then the error would be:
>  bash: .
/setdest: No such file or directory

> File setdest.cc is in
setdest folder.  Inside the folder there is also Makefile, Makefile.in
& rng.o file & others.

> I did not sure whether for command 1 & 2,
that is the correct way to do so.

> I am using ns 2.26.  I use
command ./ns <file_name> to run tcl script.

> Hope anybody can
help me.

> Thank you & regards,
>
> norlida