On Thursday 16 March 2006 15:01, Arne Lie wrote:
> In my work of enabling a VBR video application on top of TFRC in ns-2.28,
> I observe that I have gotten a memory leak, which is difficult to trace!
> Two questions:
>
> 1. Anybody having suggestions in how to track this down? (gdb, profiling?)

For memory leaks I recomment to use valgrind - it helped a lot in our
projects. And yes - it is possible to valgrind ns-2 although it is not that
funny. You will need a lot of memory ... good luck.

Daniel.
--
Dipl.-Inf. Daniel Mahrenholz, University of Magdeburg, Germany
Homepage: http://ivs.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~mahrenho