I had found this document very helpful. Hope this is of some help to you
also.

masimum.dif.um.es/nsrt-howto/pdf/nsrt-howto.pdf

Please let me know if the link doesn't work. I will unicast the pdf, which
I have downloaded.

Regards,
Kanthi

--
" I gave my life to become the person I am right now. Was it worth it? "
 - Richard Bach