Try using smaller data packets. The maximum application packet size in
802.15.4 is 100 bytes. DSR adds larger overhead than AODV and hence
makes the overall packet size larger than AODV does. You can see in
"size = 159" that the packet is larger than 128, which is the size limit
of the protocol. If this was a DSR control packet though, then I don't
know how this can be solved since you don't have control over the
payload of a routing control packet.