Hello everybody!
 I am having a problem trying to run wireless1.tcl and i get this error message:
 couldn't read file "../mobility/scene/cbr-3-test": no such file or directory
     while executing
 "source.orig ../mobility/scene/cbr-3-test"
     ("uplevel" body line 1)
     invoked from within
 "uplevel source.orig [list $fileName]"
     invoked from within
 "if [$instance_ is_http_url $fileName] {
 set buffer [$instance_ read_url $fileName]
 uplevel eval $buffer
 } else {
 uplevel source.orig [list $fileName]
 ..."
     (procedure "source" line 8)
     invoked from within
 "source $val(cp)"
     (file "wireless1.tcl" line 121)

 What is the problem with "cbr-3-test" file?
 What changes do i need to make to the tcl file?
 If someone knows about this,please tell me.Thank you in advance.
 Regards, Alexandra

Alexandra Cioroianu