Hi Deepti,

you may find the following paper useful:
/RSVP/ns: An Implementation of RSVP for the Network Simulator ns-2/ -
Marc Greis - http://www.sti.uniurb.it/acquaviva/didattica/rsvpns.pdf

The adaptations of this RSVP\ns to recent version of NS (<=2.26) are
provided on R. Prior's web page:
http://www.ncc.up.pt/~rprior/ns/index-en.html

Alexander Sayenko seems to have updated this tool to the last versions
of NS (2.27 and 2.28). I have not tested it for the moment
(http://www.cc.jyu.fi/~sayenko/src/).

Mit freundlichen Grüßen, with kind regards, cordialement,

        Gilles BERTRAND
Institut National des Télécommunications (GET)- Universität Stuttgart