Hello Alexandra,

Alexandra Cioroianu schrieb:
> Hello ns users!
>  I,m working with ns 2.29 in Mandriva 2006 and i need to make a comparison
> between the  existing wireless routing protocols(DSDV, AODV, DSR...). I
> thought about creating Xgraph files that would show the traffic, delay,
> speed...,but i don't know what topologies to use to be relevant. Shall i
> start with the examples in the tutorial?
>  Has anyone made this before or anyone knows some steps to be followed? Any
> ideas, sugestions would help me
An important advice from me: test the performance of the protocols using
different propagation models - at least compare them using the
TwoRayGround and the Shadowing model. Additionally, it can't hurt to
have some bottlenecks in your topology. Either place the nodes by hand
or use a random topology e.g. on a 100x5000 m grid.

Daniel.