Vinod, Kapil, Kanthi,

Thank you for your replies. I think the timer refresh is not sufficient
enough in my case and the route (re-)requests are happening not so
frequently i.e. it is not in sync w/ the mobility (i am not yet sure how
that can be handled). Due to this, there is packet loss and the delivery
ratio is low. I will look further into aodv implementation to see how the
fine-tuning of timers is done to handle node mobility.

Regards,
Sita